Creating a field report with ArchiSnapper is easy. Follow the 12 steps below and you'll have your first report ready in 5 minutes.
- Open your browser on your computer and go to your online ArchiSnapper account.
- Add a project with at least one contact, and a floor plan.
- Go to the App Store or Play Store, install the ArchiSnapper app on your smartphone or tablet, and log on to the app using your email and password.
- Tap “SYNC” to download your projects, contacts, and other data to your mobile device.
- Tap 'New Report' for any of your projects.
- Choose "Start from categories". When you already have field reports for a project, you’ll also have the option to "clone your last report".
- Enter the project status and status photos, and indicate which contacts are present on the job site (optional).
- Scroll down and click on the "+" sign next to one of the categories to add an observation.
- For every observation you can:
- Change the status (OK, NOT OK, or undefined).
- Add photos and sketch on it: you can take photos from your camera, insert photos from your roll, or annotate a PDF document.
- Add descriptions with more details. Tip: try the 'voice to text' functionality.
- Assign the item to any of the contacts for this project.
- Locate the item on a PDF floor plan
- When you’re done documenting observations, tap “Save and exit”.
- Click “SYNC” to upload your report to your online account.
- After the sync, go to your online account, where you can still edit the report, download it, or distribute it:
Questions? Support@archisnapper.com. Don't hesitate to reach out, we love to help our users.