With the app: add photos with sketches
Open or add an observation in a field report or To-Do list:
- Tap "Take Photo" or "More" to add a picture.
- Choose an option to add the image.
- Tap "sketch" to add annotations or sketches to the photo.
- Add annotations or shapes, click on "save and exit".
- You can also add a caption to the photo via "Tap to add a comment". This text will be shown in small, below the photo in your report.
- Click on save.
Don't forget to sync!
With the online account
STEP 1. Add pictures.
- Edit a report or To-Do list with your online account (PC)
- Add a photo to an item. You can choose from 3 options:
1. Import photos from your PC.
2. Drag & Drop photos.
3. Select project photos, these are photos you took on project level with the App on-site. You can read more about this here.
STEP 2. Sketch on photos
- Hover your cursor over the photo to see "annotate" appear, below the photo.
- Sketch on the photo.
- Click "save" to save your sketch.
- Click "back" to return to the report.